Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome!

This blog has been a long time coming. I thought that since we moved from Madison there might be people who are interested in what is happening with our little brood. Here's tonight's prayer to put a smile on your face.

Luke: Thank you for all the things that you have given us. Please bless me to beat up dad in wrestling time and that we will get to do my scavenger hunt. Amen.

There you have it!

5 comments:

Shelley Cornia said...

I'm very excited to see your new blog up. And Luke...that's my boy! Nat needs a good whoopin' every now and then. "Dr. Fredin indeed." My money is on Luke!

Julie Allen said...

Your old blog was fun to read too, but I'm excited to get to read about all Fredins, all the time. Your kids are so darling and I miss you guys so much! I bike by your old house once in a while just to look for changes to report to you, but the new owner is laying low for now. I missed you at scrapbooking the other night too, but at least you're still in the group, albeit from a distance!

Bethany said...

It'll be fun to watch the boys grow and see the new little one too. Thanks for passing the address along. How's Nat liking "real" work?

forcedferrinfamilyfun said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. We're in the middle of the career fair. We've been thinking about you and all of the other ChemE families that have gone before us . . .

Emily said...

Love it! If only we could all have such matter-of-factness and faith in our prayers, you know? :)