of life with four crazy boys
The third one, where the tiny, blurry hand is in the corner making it apparent that the big grin is for one of his brothers, is my favorite. I can't believe how quickly he's growing!!
I love the little smiles. I am impressed that you caught so many good ones on camera!
Yesssss! Beautiful smiles, beautiful baby gums. That makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?
So cute! Aw!!! There's really nothing more adorable than a smiling little one.
what an angel
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The third one, where the tiny, blurry hand is in the corner making it apparent that the big grin is for one of his brothers, is my favorite. I can't believe how quickly he's growing!!
I love the little smiles. I am impressed that you caught so many good ones on camera!
Yesssss! Beautiful smiles, beautiful baby gums. That makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?
So cute! Aw!!! There's really nothing more adorable than a smiling little one.
what an angel
Post a Comment