of life with four crazy boys
fun times. you got some great pictures.
The 9th picture down is my favorite.
I have a picture of Scott wearing that exact same suit of armor. He never lets me show it off though... :)Glad you guys had a fun trip!
I love the story you tell with these pictures. They are awesome, beautiful, and expressive. (I especially like the one of Luke working so hard.) I love love love this post, and your Williamsburg post.
Spencer was a real sweaty little head like Noah.
I love the boys in the armor. It looks like they had a blast. Isaac is the perfect photogenic child.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
fun times. you got some great pictures.
The 9th picture down is my favorite.
I have a picture of Scott wearing that exact same suit of armor. He never lets me show it off though... :)
Glad you guys had a fun trip!
I love the story you tell with these pictures. They are awesome, beautiful, and expressive. (I especially like the one of Luke working so hard.) I love love love this post, and your Williamsburg post.
Spencer was a real sweaty little head like Noah.
I love the boys in the armor. It looks like they had a blast. Isaac is the perfect photogenic child.
Post a Comment