of life with four crazy boys
First off Nat you are awesome for doing this for Carrie and second oh my goodness Carrie you have long hair!
So sweet, Nat.Happy Birthday, Carrie!!!
Happy, happy birthday Carrie!! Hope it's a great day. :)
I couldn't be more in love with that man I married. You outdid yourself this year Nat, a blog post and a GPS. Heather, my hair was very long. I cut it all off when Luke was a baby. I think it might be time for me to pull out that puletasi. Makes me want to move back to Samoa.
Happy Birthday, Carrie - we love you!! And I'm glad to hear Nat's been good to yout today - he's a keeper, isn't he :-)
Happy, happy birthday, Carrie dear. You and Nat are so dear to me, and I'm so happy you found each other! Well done, Nat, and hooray for Meg and Lee, who brought Carrie into the world! Beyond glad you were born, dearest! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First off Nat you are awesome for doing this for Carrie and second oh my goodness Carrie you have long hair!
So sweet, Nat.
Happy Birthday, Carrie!!!
Happy, happy birthday Carrie!! Hope it's a great day. :)
I couldn't be more in love with that man I married.
You outdid yourself this year Nat, a blog post and a GPS.
Heather, my hair was very long. I cut it all off when Luke was a baby.
I think it might be time for me to pull out that puletasi. Makes me want to move back to Samoa.
Happy Birthday, Carrie - we love you!! And I'm glad to hear Nat's been good to yout today - he's a keeper, isn't he :-)
Happy, happy birthday, Carrie dear. You and Nat are so dear to me, and I'm so happy you found each other! Well done, Nat, and hooray for Meg and Lee, who brought Carrie into the world! Beyond glad you were born, dearest! :)
Post a Comment