Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Missing this

My baby sister and her family were here for a week. My heart broke to drop them off at the airport yesterday afternoon. I just want it all: an interesting place to live, a job Nat loves, and my family close by. Is that too much to ask?

I have lots to blog about and hundreds of pictures to sort through. But that must wait friends because I have to write/organize the Primary program now. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Two out of three ain't bad...

Nat said...

...not that I take lightly the desire to be near family.

meg said...

That's got to be one of the great sister pictures.

Ashley and Caleb said...

Oh I ache for you Fredin family. That is such a funny picture. I have no recollection of that being taken. I love you so much!

Emily Bell said...

Two out of three IS bad, Nat, because the three is ME. And I MISS my sister, Carrie. And want Ashley closer than an hour. AND want my parents home. Gee, not too demanding, am I?