Isaac has been taking a step or two for a few weeks now. On Monday he really started wanting to walk more. This video isn't his best performance but it's the best we (and by
we I mean Nat while I was at the gym this morning) could capture.
Here's to milestones!
11 comments:
Adelaide feels very sympathetic with Isaac feeling sad at the end of this video. So cute! I can't wait to get a private performance!
Also, I think that growling is required of all new walkers.
p.s. We have now watched that video six times. Addie laughs when Isaac laughs and at the end she says "Cwy...Sad." Then she looks back at me and says "Mooore bebe?" We might be here for a while.
NO WAY. Wasn't he just born?
Miss you guys.
How exciting!! Maybe he can come over and give his buddy Ben a few pointers. ;)
This is a fantastic video. He is darling! And Gideon loves watching it, and wants to join in the fun.
I agree with Whitney. I'm still impressed that Noah is walking, let alone Isaac. Whenever we drive past your house, we look to see if maybe you're still there after all.
He is so adorable!
Way to go Isaac. I loved the sweet little voice singing in the background during the clip.
Oh my goodness, his wide-open smile is to-die-for! He is just awesome. Isn't it crazy how quickly they figure out how to stand up without holding on to anything? I can't wait to see him toddle around in person!
Don't like this video. He hurts himself.
Just kidding, kind of, it's so cute that little I-guy is walking. And he is so excited about it. I love little new walkers...
Go Isaac!! I love Ashley's and Caleb's comments. Adelaide is so sympathetic.
Post a Comment