Monday, October 26, 2009

Magical Three

He started as a late coming, wrinkled, and crooked nosed newborn,

grew into a cupcake eating, brother following, always smiling one year old

then became a drooly, gravity loving two year old

and now is a confident, individualistic, and sweet three year old.

What a journey it has been with this little man. He has surprised me at every step of the way with his wit, his happy smile, and his unique perspective. He is the glue that binds this family together, always asking where Dad is and wondering why Luke has to go to school or why Isaac is sleeping so long. If he had his druthers we would all be together all the time. He now has declared himself my "good helper" and keeps me company while Luke is at school and Dad is at work. He had his three year checkup today and the doctor declared him "perfect". I couldn't agree more (except perhaps that shriek he lets out when his sense of justice is violated).

I sure love being this guy's momma (though, I report [sadly] that he no longer wants to marry me in the temple, a sweet little Sara has taken my place).

Happy Third Birthday Noah!

3 comments:

Story Family said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute and fun guy. Maybe in 20 years, Kels will replace this 'Sarah' in the temple scenario! Not a bad idea if I do say so myself...

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Noah! We loved meeting you for the first time!

Ashley and Caleb said...

Happy Third Noah! Love you so much! (Even the shriek. Caleb and I sometimes pretend to do that to each other because we thought it was so funny when we were there. Probably only funny because we aren't the parents.)