We've been on the move lately. We have spent countless hours in the car, seen lots of states, spent time with good friends and family, and have put Linette, our trusty GPS, to the test. I have loads of pictures to sort through and eventually post but in the meantime
this post was so interesting and inspiring to me. I am starting to think I might get some creative juices flowing in time for Christmas.
2 comments:
Wow! I would never have dreamed of doing something like that! it's incredible!! what are you inspired to do? the same, or something else?
Carrie, I miss your blog posts. But I was interested to see that kitchen. What a lot of energy. I don't know if I would have the patience. I think I would start and then have it sitting in Mom and Dad's garage until they came home and then thrown it away...
Post a Comment