Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowy puppy (and some boys)

We got quite the dump last night for a March storm. It is in the high forties today and the snow is rapidly melting. I managed to find my camera this morning and take some pictures of the little boys playing in the snow with their puppy. Isaac refused a coat and played instead in his jammies, which was fine given the temperatures. Snow that melts the very same day is easier to endure in March than snow that comes and stays.

Jem was made for the snow. He runs, buries his nose, and nibbles on the piles as he plays. He's a treasure and has, so far, been a very easy puppy. I think it helps that he gets plenty of exercise and attention. He spends most of his inside time sleeping in his favorite corners.






1 comment:

Ashley and Caleb said...

Your dog looks like a stuffed animal. Especially that first shot.
(There I commented again. I promise I posted it once already. Google, you fail me!)