Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Visit
We enjoyed a lovely visit from Doug and Barb this weekend despite the terrible weather and my pukiness (which came back with a vengeance this weekend). They are the salt of the earth, good to the core. I am always grateful for their generosity, their unfailing attention to my kids and, this time around, their patience with and love towards our puppy. At least once a day I notice and appreciate some characteristic in Nat that I know comes from his parents. He is hard-working, loyal and never complains (among his many other virtues). I owe a lot to these two people for the gift of their son as my eternal companion.
Thanks for everything Doug and Barb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for your kind words, Carrie. We had such a great time -despite the weather!! We feel so blessed to have you for a daughter-in-law. We couldn't ask for a more wonderful wife for Nat and mother to our precious grandsons. We love you!
What an adorable picture!!!!
Post a Comment