Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31st?


These pictures look like scenes from the middle of winter but nope, they were taken this morning. It's been such a strange Spring, full of rain and snow. Utah hardly looks like the desert and we'll likely have snow in the mountains until July.

Noah wandered sleepily down the stairs this morning, found himself a blanket and a book, turned on the fire and cuddled up for some reading. Isaac quickly followed suit and pretty soon they were chattering over what they found in their books.

The sun is out now though and I was able to go for my morning walk in a t-shirt.

Happy end of May!

2 comments:

Ammieloris said...

Ah, the charms of cool weather call to me frequently now that I live in sauna country. ;)

Unknown said...

Carrie. It has been far too long. I mean, we live in the same state now. There are no excuses. Can I, and possibly Aaron too depending on the time, come and visit you sometime soon?