We celebrated ten years of married bliss last week. We were all together with the Fredin side and Barb surprised us with this beautiful cake that she ordered from a local bakery up in Park City where we were staying. Because that's how the Fredins are-- thoughtful through and through. Ten years ago I married the love of my life. We were babies, really-- twenty two years old. We had no idea what was ahead of us. And that's a good thing because it has allowed us to take each phase as it comes, enjoying the blessings and learning from the trials. So here we are ten years later with three beautiful boys and another on the way. We have a house in a neighborhood we love and a puppy to run in the backyard. It just gets better and better despite the bumps in the road.
I knew some of Nat's good qualities when I married him but most of all I knew that I loved being with him and that I couldn't imagine life (and eternity) without him. What I have come to know since we were married is how thoroughly good he is. He is patient to the core, without guile and wants, more than anything, to be a good father, husband and man of God. He knows my weaknesses and loves me anyway. He is an example to our boys and they adore him. He is unfailing loyal and dedicated to the well being of this family. He is capable. I love him completely. Now, more than ever, I can't imagine a life without this saint of a man by my side.
Here's to the rest of eternity with the man of my dreams!
2 comments:
We are so blessed to have you in our life, Carrie. The best decision Nat ever made was to marry you!!
So sweet. I knew when we were companions that you were going to marry that guy. I was so happy to discover that he was just as great as you always described. Congrats on ten years!
Post a Comment