- loves to eat. He watches the food travel from plate to mouth and grabs whatever he can. He is getting much better at feeding himself and loves bananas, puffs and little bites of whatever momma is eating.
- loves to nurse even more. He's pretty insistent on nursing whenever he feels like it. It's hard on daddy to not be able to appease or distract him.
- is a terrible sleeper. We've been making improvements but (see above) this kid is opinionated. He will cry himself into hysterics before he can let go and fall asleep.
- is super social. He loves to catch the eye of anyone who will look his way to try and get them to smile back.
- is into everything he can open, pull off a shelf or dump.
- is still everyone's favorite brother.
- crawls, pulls himself up and is working on standing for a few seconds at a time.
Friday, August 28, 2015
This perfect little prince is now 8.5 months. I did take this pictures on the right day but I'm just now getting around to posting them. I'm only half a month late so I am going to call it a success. He's a pistol of a little guy, with strong opinions and some big feelings. At eight months Asher:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment