
This one has been into all sorts of mischief lately. It mostly happens while I am nursing his little brother. I can watch the wheels turn. He sees me grab the
boppy and sit down and he knows that this is his chance. He then surveys the premises for things he can throw. He's
undiscriminating about what he throws and where he throws it; off the deck, around the house, down the stairs-- it seems that all are equally satisfying options. His older brother doesn't do the throwing but I think he
really enjoying watching. It's almost as good as doing it yourself and there's no risk of time out when you're not the one throwing. Partners in crime.

2 comments:
Awesome! Looks like so much fun to clean up! ;)Merry Christmas.
That Noah is so sneaky! It cracks me up! But yeah, I didn't have to clean it up....James would say, "What kinda doomsday machine are you?!" That's one of his favorite lines. :)
Post a Comment