Before: After: I really wasn't planning on cutting off the curls, I just wanted to trim them. However, he moved a lot during the trim and caused me to get the clippers out.
I want to squeeze (the life out of?) your new baby! He is so adorable! As are the other two. I knew you would have a blog. I am so glad you put it on your facebook site so I can read it! Your photos are awesome, btw. I am excited to force you to see me!
3 comments:
I want to squeeze (the life out of?) your new baby! He is so adorable! As are the other two. I knew you would have a blog. I am so glad you put it on your facebook site so I can read it! Your photos are awesome, btw. I am excited to force you to see me!
I'm sad to see Noah's locks go, but he looks great. Does he say that his head is cold?
he looks like a big boy
Post a Comment