Sunday, February 8, 2009

I did this to my husband today

I was giving my husband a quick hair cut this morning before church when the clippers slipped. I guess this is the inherent risk of home hair cutting by someone without training.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh that is so funny. Tears from my eyes.

Ice Ice Baby. I think you should inscribe something on the side of your head, Nat. Like a cool word or something.

Bethany said...

Juaa jua jua jua ja ja ja! (as they say in South America) I hope Adam doesn't see this picture. I just told him today when we were on our way to church that I'm going to cut his hair this week so that it looks nice for his oral prelim in two weeks. He said, "I'm going to be presenting to four scientists." Good point. But I'm going to cut it anyways. Regardless of who he's presenting to, he has to sleep with his wife.

Julie Allen said...

I cut Brent's hair for years when we were first married, but a couple of years ago he just quietly stopped asking me and started cutting it himself. I was so glad--it was always an ordeal that took too long and evoked many started "What was that?" questions from him! Nat looks stylin', though!

Emily said...

LOLs. James also cuts his hair himself, after a few lame attempts by me a few years ago. Granted, he doesn't have as much hair to cut as Nat does, but I'm grateful not to be in charge.

I also think something could be done with the bald patch. Sharpie? Perhaps some geeky word that references his thesis? Or a heart-and-dagger with "Carrie" written through the middle?

Emily said...

That's hilarious, Carrie. Probably not to Nat, though. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has botched a husband's haircut.