Thursday, April 30, 2009

Five Years


He started as this velvet headed newborn.

Grew into this chubby little one year old (who wouldn't touch his first birthday cake-- he'd never had sugar).

Then became a precocious two year old (who ate both of his second birthday cakes).

And grew even more and became this talkative and curious three year old.

Then he was a patient little four year who had to blow out his candles in dino nuggets.

All those years add up to this delightful, generous, passionate, big hearted five year old.


Happy Birthday sweet Luke!

9 comments:

Story Family said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Luke!! I hope he has a fun day. He hasn't changed a bit--besides growing a little taller--since he was one!

hwangberg said...

his face hasn't changed from his one year old picture to his 5 year old one. It's awesome!

meg said...

I love you Lukie.

Ashley and Caleb said...

I love that kid- and his fuzzy head.

stacyross said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!! (And Scott says, "May the birthday force be with you.") Hope it was a fun day!

Ammieloris said...

He is so sweet. I love seeing him grow in these pictures. (How funny that he didn't like that unfamiliar saccharine!)

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

As we say in primary, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Lukie dear!

alexandra said...

His face has not changed a bit since he was a baby! So adorable!

Tat said...

Hey, Carrie. It's Hermana Bryan. Just wanted to say that I just read your comments on Alexandra's blog about the Twilight books - and I actually skipped 150 pages when I read the second book. Skipped them. It improved the reading experience immensely.

Cheers.