Friday, May 22, 2009

Nine months is a long time

... in the life of a five-year-old. That's how long ago we moved. I mentioned something about cheese curds to Luke last night, and he asked me what they are.

4 comments:

alexandra said...

Oh, isn't it sad how they forget. All these moments and memories. Well, maybe I hope they forget some of them for good.

Missed you guys on Friday! Let's get our Fieldtrips going again! Now we have cool splash and pool parks to visit, too.

Liz said...

Oh that is such a sad thought! I am beginning to understand a little bit more what my parents must have felt like when they were talking about someone or something that used to be a huge part of their life and I said, "Who's that?"

Ginnie said...

Gasp! For shame!

But I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the East since I can't be there to enjoy it.

meg said...

I guess cheese curds are not essential to our salvation. Ask Luke any question about the scriptures and I bet he gets it right.