Thursday, June 25, 2009

goodbye to t-ball (for this year)

Is this the best picture of the year?




7 comments:

hwangberg said...

that first picture is one to treasure. How perfect. He has the first step down for being s pro ball player.

Stephanie said...

Love Luke's smile.

Britt said...

I love the t-ball pics! By the way, congrats on your eight years together. I can't believe how quickly time passes.

Mandi said...

I am surprised how clear that first picture turned out - I would have been laughing too hard to keep the camera still.

Nat said...

It's good to see that while Luke's hitting, fielding, and throwing improved over the course of the season, he also picked up on some of the finer points of the art of baseball.

Ammieloris said...

Yes, very fitting. ;) But it is a gorgeous picture. I love seeing these!

meg said...

Carrie, The picture I love best is the one where he has his hand on his batting helmet. I'm going to print it up.