If you lived in my neighborhood you would have been invited to enjoy a cupcake with us as we said goodbye to summer and hello to a new school year. Here's to school supplies, new backpacks, lunch boxes and brand new kindergartners!
What an awesome thing! They look deeeeelish. I thought about starting a fun back-to-school tradition around here myself, so cupcakes is a fabulous idea. Good luck tomorrow!
yum! Hooray for kindergarteners! I am sitting at home waiting for Sarah's day to end so I can pick her up from school and find out how it went:-) Hope Luke enjoys it!
6 comments:
those were yummy cupcakes. Thanks! Tade is so excited to have one in his lunch for his first day of kindergarten.
What an awesome thing! They look deeeeelish. I thought about starting a fun back-to-school tradition around here myself, so cupcakes is a fabulous idea. Good luck tomorrow!
So cute! Congrats on Luke's first day - can't wait to hear about it. :)
Is that a stamp? So cute, Carrie! I love those! Vanilla with chocolate frosting? Sounds yummy! Break a leg, Luke!
Fall is my favorite season, but they don't have it in California.
yum! Hooray for kindergarteners! I am sitting at home waiting for Sarah's day to end so I can pick her up from school and find out how it went:-) Hope Luke enjoys it!
Post a Comment