Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Farm Photos

Consider yourself warned: this post contains WAY too many pictures. There was just so much fun to much fun to be had. Friday morning started out with a field trip for Noah's preschool group to the farm. We had such a great time that we decided to pick up the rest of the family and head back. It was all delightful: huge slides, hay rides, play structures, pumpkins, crisp apples, a barn full of hay (genius!), and my cute, cute kids.














6 comments:

Ammieloris said...

Oh, what cuties! I can see that each one of them had a delightful time.

Ashley and Caleb said...

My favorite is that last one. Addie misses "I-gic". SHe talks about him all the time.

Jen said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the pictures. Did you go to the Frederick County Fair? I think Owen went down that same tractor slide.

Bethany said...

Isaac has the best smile! Have you considered putting him in a baby contest?

meg said...

There is no such thing as fall around here and fall is my favorite season. Where have all the pumpkins gone? Those pictures with the pumpkins in them are the best!!

Emily Bell said...

Isaac looks a little like Tommy. And he has eyes like Jakob, they turn down at their outside corners. I'll take him. Also, not too many pictures! AND why does Noah always look like he's about to pull some funny stunt? The picture of Luke looking through the boards, perfect.