Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Noah

While Doug and Barb were here I sat down with Barb to try and find a recent picture of Noah to replace the one that she currently has in her house. Somehow, in my mass iPhoto library there wasn't one good recent picture of him. I have lots of theories about how this happened, none of which I will bore you with here. Let's just say that almost three year olds are elusive.

I set out to remedy the Noah photo situation when I noticed the autumn light pouring into the living room today and liked how it caught the color of the orange in Noah's hands. What a little lover this one has turned out to be.







2 comments:

Ashley and Caleb said...

When you look at those eyes, you can't help but grin and give him whatever he wants.

meg said...

His eyes look a little more green in that light.