Sunday, December 6, 2009

Merry Christmas

9 comments:

Emily said...

Classic! Does Ellen Degeneres still show bad Santa photos on her show? This would be a prime candidate. :)

stacyross said...

Oh man... I feel bad for laughing out loud at this. Poor Isaac. But too funny. :)

Ashley and Caleb said...

I would be freaked out too. There's this strange dude with some white hair all over his face trying to get you sit on his lap.

Mary said...

This is sad...but so so cute!

Britt said...

I love it! Every kid has to have a picture like this at some point.

Ammieloris said...

Haha! This makes me both wish we'd taken Gideon to meet Santa this year and glad that we didn't. :)

BTW, I baked your chocolate zucchini cake (from the Madison 1st ward cookbook), and it is the richest, most delectable chocolate nearly goo ever! Wow! I was thinking, "Oh, zucchini cake, that should be kinda healthy. And maybe dry. I hope I find a good recipe." Mhmm. Not dry. Not healthy. Yes good. We're freezing over half of the cake because we can only eat tiny pieces at a time. :)

alexandra said...

Hilarious!

meg said...

That is one of the best pictures I have ever seen. It could win a contest. The expressions on both faces are classic.

canoelover said...

Priceless.