We felt right at home this past weekend as the DC area saw its biggest storm in years. It started about midnight on Friday and didn't stop until six in the morning on Sunday. The total count is somewhere above two feet of snow. It all feels familiar to us as we remember the record amounts of snow we enjoyed our last winter in Madison. This is exactly what should happen the week before Christmas, Luke is off school tomorrow and the government is shut down and so we will have our papa around as well. There might be more snow pictures before the week is over.
8 comments:
Great pictures, Carrie. I especially love the closeup of Nat and Isaac. Looks like some good, cold fun!
These are beautiful pictures. :) I love the range of emotion, from joy to bravery [to suffering ;)], that you've captured.
Isn't it fun?! Those pictures are GREAT! I love the close up of Noah. Enjoy the day off!
Two feet, eh? That's even more than we got a week or two ago. Merry Christmas!
I want so bad to play in the snow with you.
These pictures are great! It almost makes me long for that kind of snow here...On second thought - no thanks! Glad you're enjoying it, though.
These are amazing.
I think my favorite picture is of Nat in his sweet sunglasses.
Post a Comment