I woke up to news that Chile had been hit by an earthquake. I stalled as long as I could bear before I got on the computer because I knew that I would be glued to the news and I had to get my Saturday work done. I have now succumbed and am watching, in between caring for kids, the news feed.
Here is a map of the earthquake. My mission was greatly impacted. I have been looking for any news (via facebook and email) and I am sick as I think of my Chileans in peril.
I am also anxious about the tsunami headed toward the Samoan islands.
May God hear my prayers.
1 comment:
I hear ya! One of my favorite companions is from Santiago, so when I found out about the quake I emailed her in hopes that I'd hear good news (any news from her is good news, right? That means she's still alive!). I did get news that she and her family were out of power and their apartment got a little damage, but that they're all safe. I'll be praying for your people too!
Post a Comment