We did a family photo shoot last Saturday. Here is the link to the blog post. The ones of the kids are darling. I should have gotten a little more sleep the night before...
Love the pics. You look great, as always. I had to laugh, I bought my Noah that same sweater (the one Isaac and Noah are wearing) with the idea of having him wear it for some family pics.
These are gorgeous!! I don't know what you're talking about with the more sleep comment - you look fantastic as always. :) I think the last one of the boys is my favorite, but they're all great.
5 comments:
Love the pics. You look great, as always. I had to laugh, I bought my Noah that same sweater (the one Isaac and Noah are wearing) with the idea of having him wear it for some family pics.
The pictures are WONDERFUL! I especially like the first and the last - and the close-up of Isaac. Are these available for sale?
These are gorgeous!! I don't know what you're talking about with the more sleep comment - you look fantastic as always. :) I think the last one of the boys is my favorite, but they're all great.
She does such beautiful pix. Let's have her do a family one next time we get a chance. Those boys are great. And what were the circumstances?
I don't know what you mean about yourself, either. :D You all are adorable.
Post a Comment