Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cute Girl

It's been fun to live with my baby sister Ashley, her husband and their kids for the past several months. Adelaide is a funny little thing, full of personality and opinions. The picture that I have in my mind of Ashley at this age is so similar to these pictures of Addie. Ashley was herself from day one as well. The apple really didn't fall far from the tree... I sure love this little lady.



3 comments:

Jen said...

Honestly? One of the cutest little girls ever. I don't even know her but I kind of love her. She's adorable.

shannen said...

So cute! It's amazing just how much she does look like Ashley. All of those Donaldson grandbabies are simply adorable!

Ashley and Caleb said...

She IS cute, isn't she? You would never guess that she had just had a 15 minute temper-tantrum, would you?