Monday, February 14, 2011

These two

We've been settling into our new and wonderful life and I keep having to pinch myself to remind myself that this is it, we've settled. Our lives have been so transient up to this point that it has kind of become a way of life for me. It's been good to see our new routines emerge and to see the changes in the kids over the past several months and the way that they play into our days here. I love the house, the neighborhood, Luke's transition into a new school was seamless, and I LOVE living down the street from my sister (we just need to get Ashley up here). It all seems to good to be true.

Noah and Isaac have really been a joy to watch lately. When we moved from Maryland Isaac was still a baby and not much of a playmate to Noah. While we lived with Ashley and her family there were always cousins to play with (Noah and Adelaide were two peas in a pod). Now that it is just Noah and Isaac they have formed quite a bond. They skip around the house together and Isaac keeps up with Noah's pretend play very well. They are the closest in age and they are finally starting to act like it. I'll say it again, the best part of parenting is watching these relationships emerge. Brothers are the best...

1 comment: