After a long and wet Spring we're trading daffodils in for flowering plums and pants and sweaters for shorts (looks like we are holding onto our Spring boots, though). I could write an entire post about those faithful daffodils that poked through the snow to promise that Spring and sunshine would eventually come. We've enjoyed several days of sun and warmer temperatures. This, along with a whole week without puking, has filled me with hope for the days to come. I'll reclaim my Luke and we'll spend lots of time reading, eating popsicles and enjoying the freedom of our own schedule. I am looking forward to it. 



2 comments:
Ah! Your kids are getting so big! Isaac especially looks so grown up. Noah's shirt reminded me that a couple weeks ago my Noah asked when we were going to start Summer Fun Camp again. With the Fredins, of course. We will be out in Utah from Mid June to the first week in July, and would love to see you guys!
Yeah for no puking! Isn't it amazing what a little warm weather can do?
Post a Comment