Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Hyrum

We got home from our walk and running kids to preschool this morning and this little one was all smiles and happiness and I had to capture it.  I am, apparently, not to be trusted with a camera around this little one.  I just can't stop.

I do have three other children and they are documented as well but this one holds still for the camera and I realize, more than ever before, how quickly this all happens.  Before I know it this one will be unraveling rolls of toilet paper straight into the toilet bowl, getting in toothpaste fights or painting his face instead of the paper (his three year old brother has done all of the these things this week and it's only Wednesday).  But for right now Hyrum is my reminder of all that is wonderful about my life and the gift that all these boys are.  I am so blessed to call them my own.  God has been so very good to me. 

 

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I see Luke in these photos. He is such an adorable little baby. Thanks for sharing!