I hit the enter key before I was done typing. I am excited to see my silly comment and will not fix it. I was going to say that these blogs are a treasure to me and are getting me through this mission without dying of loneliness for my grandchildren.
5 comments:
Oh Carrie, these are marvelous. That's the best way to get to know your camera - assignments! Next up should be "butts." Hehe.
Really, though, they're wonderful, and that one of Luke looking right at you is particularly heart-stopping. Those eyes! Lovely.
I hit the enter key before I was done typing. I am excited to see my silly comment and will not fix it. I was going to say that these blogs are a treasure to me and are getting me through this mission without dying of loneliness for my grandchildren.
These
Wonderful pictures, Carrie. Why are long gorgeous eyelashes so often given to boys? Oh the injustice of it all... :)
I agree Stacy-- boys and their long lashes. They don't even appreciate them. You say the word and I will take pics of Ben's long lashes :)
Emily-- are you volunteering to model for my butt assignment?
Post a Comment