

Today during stake conference I found myself lost in the wonder of little Noah. He was sitting still on my lap (this almost never happens) and I couldn't take my eyes off his creamy cheeks, jewel blue eyes, and active little mouth. It made me start to think about this one on the inside and wonder who he will turn out to be. I looked over at Nat and caught him looking at Luke in the same way.
It's the miracle of creating life that is hitting both of us right now. Can you really create a person? It seems impossible that there was ever life without these two.
In a few weeks I'll be looking down at a newborn wondering if there was life before he came. Amazing, isn't it?
1 comment:
It's hard to remember life before kids, isn't it? I asked Caleb the other day what we did before we had Adelaide and he said "Well, I think we had a lot of free time." But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Post a Comment