It's been a sleepy week for this little man, as you can see. The boys have been perfect with him. Luke is constantly making comments like, "Isn't he just darling mom?" and "I just love him!". Noah is perpetually surprised and pleased by his presence. He walks into the room and says, "baby Isaac is here" or "baby Isaac came out". Noah is also always trying to share with him-- toys, books, and even crackers. We are slowly emerging from the baby fog and every day I feel more capable of mothering three boys (I am very grateful, however, that I have moms and a sister coming to lend a hand in the coming weeks).
Thank goodness for all of us you got that D60, because the photos are gorgeous! They just make me sigh over and over again. He's awesome - and thanks for sharing your birth story. It was fun be reminded of the spectacular details - you're amazing! :)
3 comments:
What a beautiful child. Everyone here is in agreement. Love, us.
Carrie,
You are quite the photographer. The light, the details. But the subject matter is the best of all.
Love,
MOM
Thank goodness for all of us you got that D60, because the photos are gorgeous! They just make me sigh over and over again. He's awesome - and thanks for sharing your birth story. It was fun be reminded of the spectacular details - you're amazing! :)
Post a Comment