Whenever Isaac is put down I catch one of his brothers going over to admire him. These are just the times when I was fast enough on the draw to get the camera out.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Baby Isaac is precious! Wow, you step outa the bloggosphere for a few weeks and entire people are born. What an adorable growing family. It's going to be so fun seeing him grow and change via your posts-- they do so so fast in the first year. A million congrats!
3 comments:
How precious. I remember and love the giraffe nightgown.
I remember now, not nightgown, baby bag. They're great, aren't they?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Baby Isaac is precious! Wow, you step outa the bloggosphere for a few weeks and entire people are born. What an adorable growing family. It's going to be so fun seeing him grow and change via your posts-- they do so so fast in the first year. A million congrats!
Post a Comment