




We have had a Star Wars renaissance around here. The toys are finding their way into circulation and the pretend play has started to include ewoks, storm troopers and the rebel alliance. My favorite part of Star Wars play is when they get these Jedi robes on (these shots were taken while Noah and Isaac slept and so Luke had to do all his own imagining). Sent by their thoughtful Aunt Whitney, these robes bring about the best of pretend play. Oh, how I love this one's imagination.
5 comments:
loved seeing these great pictures, Care. So cute and fun.
Carrie, these photos are gorgeous. Simply awesome. Yoda would certainly say: A great photographer, you are. :)
Scott got a big kick out of these pictures - I think he can't wait until Ben is big enough for his own Jedi robe. :)
Oh that boy...
I LOVE these pictures. I hope my boy is as imaginative.
Post a Comment