of life with four crazy boys
Are those all from your garden!?!?
YUM!! those different coloured tomatoes look good enough to eat!!;-)
I have been meaning to ask you, but what kind of camera do you guys have? The photo quality of your pics is amazing!
Someday garden, you will be a reality...
Heather, they were all from the garden. Now the planters on the deck are starting to produce. Tish, I love yellow and orange tomatoes-- so much sweeter!Brittany, I have a Nikon d60-- I love it!Ashley, you could have planted at mom's house. Next summer for sure!
Mmm! Delicious bounty!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Are those all from your garden!?!?
YUM!! those different coloured tomatoes look good enough to eat!!;-)
I have been meaning to ask you, but what kind of camera do you guys have? The photo quality of your pics is amazing!
Someday garden, you will be a reality...
Heather, they were all from the garden. Now the planters on the deck are starting to produce.
Tish, I love yellow and orange tomatoes-- so much sweeter!
Brittany, I have a Nikon d60-- I love it!
Ashley, you could have planted at mom's house. Next summer for sure!
Mmm! Delicious bounty!
Post a Comment