The good news is that Luke has resurrected his Diego/Jedi vest as an explorer vest and it served him well again this weekend. The bad news is that Nat almost stepped on a venomous snake (a facebook discussion revealed that it was an Eastern Timber Rattlesnake thanks, Canoelover).
The last time I hiked this "mountain" was days before Isaac was born. I think that I may owe this little hike some credit for his smooth delivery (I swear by walking to prepare for labor). It is fun to remember that the last time I was here Isaac was on the inside. Time passes so quickly and the family changes are so subtle in the day to day but dramatic when you look back just a couple of months.
5 comments:
Heehee! I love the picture of Isaac looking at the camera from Nat's back. Caleb says: "That looks tiring." (referring to Nat.) Don't worry Caleb, that will be you in a few years.
p.s. What the heck are you doing taking a picture of the poisonous snake! Run away as fast as you can!
I love these pictures, especially the one of the back of Noah's head as he's looking over the edge. There's something about the backs of little boys' heads that's so endearing.
Looks like a really fun day - I'll need to check it out sometime. But hopefully I'll go on a snake-free day... that guy looked mean!
it looks very different without the fog. I'm glad you were able to make it back there again.
Stacy, I have WAY too many pictures of the backs of the boys' heads. I love it.
Post a Comment