Isaac (January 2010)2009 was one of those rare (for us) years that didn't include a move, a new baby, or a new job. I found my mind wandering through the year as I put Luke and Noah to sleep last night. A year's time is an eternity to these kids. They all started the year as one child and ended it as a completely different being.
Luke learned to read, put together entire Lego sets, attend full day kindergarten and share his parents with another brother.
Noah learned to be a big brother, share his toys, speak fluently with frequent use of the word "actually", and go on the potty (when he feels like it).
Isaac, oh boy Isaac, went from a completely helpless babe in arms to a walking, chattering, climbing, signing, running marvel.
It's amazing to be a witness to these dramatic journeys. I couldn't be happier to be along for the ride with these wild and wonderful boys.
Luke learned to read, put together entire Lego sets, attend full day kindergarten and share his parents with another brother.
Noah learned to be a big brother, share his toys, speak fluently with frequent use of the word "actually", and go on the potty (when he feels like it).
Isaac, oh boy Isaac, went from a completely helpless babe in arms to a walking, chattering, climbing, signing, running marvel.
It's amazing to be a witness to these dramatic journeys. I couldn't be happier to be along for the ride with these wild and wonderful boys.





1 comment:
It's amazing how much they change in a year. I look back at old pictures of Addie and I almost don't remember her when she was a baby. Your boys are so beautiful.
Post a Comment