Sunday, June 6, 2010

After the storm

We all stayed home from church today to recover from the various symptoms we have associated with the virus that invaded our lives this last week. Luke had every symptom; fever, aches, terrible sore throat, red and swollen eyes, and a rash. The rest of us just had a symptom or two. We all seem to be on the mend and should be back to normal soon. To escape the house we ventured out after the summer storm. I just love a summer storm.
The pictures are a little Isaac heavy-- he's the apple of my eye currently. Next week I'll be over the moon for another one. They just take turns being my favorite.
For some reason, all the boys have wanted to put their heads in puddles when they were around Isaac's age. I don't get it. Maybe next time I will join them and see if it as much fun as they make it seem.
Looking through this pictures I was taken aback by the depth of green in our forest. Amazing.












1 comment:

Ashley and Caleb said...

That shot of Luke splashing the water is amazing!

Heads in puddles, huh? Is this what I have to look forward to with my little boy? I think I can deal...