I just love this boy. We got to go and watch him perform in his kindergarten field day a few weeks ago. I walked the other two boys over to school and as soon as Luke saw us his face lit up, he ran over to us and hugged Noah. I hope that lasts forever. It might be to much to hope for but I hope that he always greets us with the same enthusiasm. I still feel that way when I see my mom and siblings, I always have. The school had put together a bunch of darling activities for the kids and then paired two kindergarteners with a fifth grade mentor. Noah wanted to participate and so he ran alongside Luke whenever he could. There was a moment when my heart just about burst while watching them together. Luke and Noah were running laps and Isaac and I were watching from across the field. Luke burst off the starting line and was halfway around the field when he realized that Noah was way behind him. He stopped, spotted Noah and then ran back to him. Then finished the lap holding hands. They are a team.





2 comments:
Oh how cute.
Oh, that made me tear up too, Carrie. So so sweet those brothers.
Post a Comment