Monday, December 20, 2010

Luke's program and party


I wasn't able to get very good pictures of Luke's program. It was PACKED-- aunts, uncles, grandparents and parents all seemed to be in attendance! It is quite a change from the sparsely attended events at the public schools in Maryland. It is a good problem to have. Anyway, it was crowded and I was wrestling a two year old. So this picture is the best I have.

I participated in the class party as well. This is another area where Utah schools really outshine Montgomery County. The parties are so well organized and attended by parent volunteers. It's obvious that all these ladies have been organizing church activities for years and years. All the parties have four stations each run by a parent. I did the game this time around and decided on doing BINGO with the word SANTA as well. It was a hit! I love first graders.



No comments: