We had a busy week last week with Christmas programs and parties. I love, love, love Noah's preschool. I started asking around about preschools right after we moved here and Ms. Lisa happened to have an opening in her school. She is just wonderful. They do really hands-on activities, baking or cooking something almost every week. She plays the guitar while the kids sing along. She's everything you could ever want in a preschool teacher. The programs are always cute and well rehearsed. 

Noah loved singing and participated well until Santa knocked on the door, at which point he ran to sit on my lap. Ashley caught it on the movie she was making:He agreed to go and talk to Santa as long as I went with him. When we got there he informed Santa that what he wanted for Christmas was a remote control robot that climbed up walls and windows. Still wondering about that one...

No comments:
Post a Comment