Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dino park

 Sometimes a field trip is all I need to remind me how much I love these kids.  January is never my best month as a mother.  Friday I determined that we would not spend the afternoon fighting and messing at home.  We found coats, shoes and snacks and headed to the dinosaur park.  I bought a family membership for a steal on groupon last year and it's been a great escape.  After some initial resistance, the boys were happily chattering away about dinosaurs.  Isaac was excited to try and find the pteranodon and T-Rex, which he had looked up in his dino encylopedia.  There was room to run, skeletons to enjoy and we had the discovery center to ourselves.   It was just what we needed.    







1 comment:

hwangberg said...

So jealous. wish we could have been there with you guys. I love their coats BTW :)