My four babies on a bench in the sweltering heat of Nauvoo, I sure love them.
Truth is, I hardly ever sit down at the computer. I check my email on my phone while feeding the baby and the rest of my time is spent chasing the boys, feeding the boys and washing their clothes. Summer is busy, busy. We are, however, enjoying the last few weeks and I am all inspired to try and catch this space up to where we're at now. Little H is walking, climbing and exploring everywhere. We've driven all over creation this summer in search of adventure and found plenty. We've stayed home a lot and made and cleaned up lots of messes. The swings on the swing set haven't stopped moving all summer long. There's been a lot of running by Mom and Dad who got the crazy idea to sign up for a half marathon this fall.
I'm dreaming of a Sunday afternoon where I can sort through pictures and document our adventures, our home improvements, and, most importantly, the growth and wonder of these little men. For now the picture of the four of them on a bench at the Joseph Smith homestead will have to do. A picture, after all, is worth a thousand words and this one says it all.

1 comment:
This is a gorgeous photo! It says it all! Your kids are so handsome!
Post a Comment