
The boys and I ventured over to Baltimore yesterday. I had never been to Baltimore and the adventure of seeing a new city was almost more than Luke or I could handle (Noah just kept requesting that we go to Target). It was delightful to cross over colorful bridges, see Camden Yards, and get a taste of city traffic (not to mention the
really good hummus wrap I had for lunch). But, the best part of Baltimore is this little sweetheart and her dear
mother, who has been such a good friend to me for so many years now.
2 comments:
everybody blogs. that is a cute little girl. she looks like her daddy. guess what i just noticed. on the donaldson blog someone put pictures of the bells on the sidebar. eliza and the kitty. i have never seen that kitty and now i have. thanks all you bloggers.
How fun that you got to see Emily and Zoe! I'm totally jealous. When are you headed up to New Hampshire?!
Post a Comment