We decided that we like the Eastern time schedule. The first session of the day starts at noon and so we had the whole morning to eat a big breakfast, get ready, and go on this nature walk.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Post General Conference
It's Tuesday and I am now coming down from my general conference high. It was a lovely one wasn't it? It was idyllic fall weather here and we loved listening to conference with the doors and windows open to the fall breezes. For me it is always hard to say good-bye to conference weekend. I start to feel the let down as soon as Sunday afternoon session starts. My hesitancy to return to real life takes over and I wish that there could be just one more day of talks and the peace that accompanies hearing the truth of the restored gospel.
We decided that we like the Eastern time schedule. The first session of the day starts at noon and so we had the whole morning to eat a big breakfast, get ready, and go on this nature walk.




We decided that we like the Eastern time schedule. The first session of the day starts at noon and so we had the whole morning to eat a big breakfast, get ready, and go on this nature walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're 32 weeks!?! You give me hope for a 3rd child -- you look tiny!
Cute shirt Carrie! I love to see pictures of you and Nat.
I know what you mean about wanting just one more day of talks. I'm always jealous that Caleb gets to go to Priesthood session and hear even more. (Ok, I guess we have the Relief Society meeting, but you know...)
Looks like fun! You all look so great. It was cool to see a pic of your wee preggy belly!
Post a Comment