Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October (or why I love being a mom)

Shouldn't everyone spend the first day of October going on a hay ride, picking pumpkins, enjoying mazes, small animals, larger-than-life slides, and then jump around in a barn full of hay? Then there were the perfectly crisp, just off the tree apples to enjoy on the car ride home. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this.












5 comments:

Ashley and Caleb said...

So there was just a barn full of hay there for jumping? Whoever thought of that was genius. Hay makes a really beautiful neutral background for pictures. Those boys look so healthy and rosy. Pinch them for me would you Carrie?

Heather said...

How fun! What cute pictures. You have the cutest boys. We sure miss Luke in Sunbeams!

meg said...

cute cute cute

Whitney said...

I wanna come! That looks so fun. Great pics, Carrie. Also, sorry I missed you today (and yesterday, was it?)--I was taking a nap. Let's chat tomorrow in between sessions of conference...Love you!

Milena said...

Ohhh how adorable!!!!