Oh my gosh - is Luke really asleep? It looks like you took the picture in the middle of him leaping onto the bed (or falling off it). How cute. Also, those sheets are adorable. :)
Oh my goodness, how do kids do it? It reminds me of photo my parents took of me when I was 6 or 7 sleeping upside down in a big arm chair. Legs a-flailing up along the back and all. I wish I could fall asleep in whatever position I choose!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh - is Luke really asleep? It looks like you took the picture in the middle of him leaping onto the bed (or falling off it). How cute. Also, those sheets are adorable. :)
Looking at this makes my leg start to cramp up. I can't even imagine.
Oh my goodness, how do kids do it? It reminds me of photo my parents took of me when I was 6 or 7 sleeping upside down in a big arm chair. Legs a-flailing up along the back and all. I wish I could fall asleep in whatever position I choose!
Wow Carrie. Nice shot!
Post a Comment