Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



Luke may look like he is dressed up like a monkey-- don't be fooled, he is really an Ewok.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love the first picture, Carrie! Luke's face is priceless!

meg said...

I was going to say, Happy Halloween to all. But who is that woman in the picture on Emily's comment?

meg said...

In the elephant picture Noah has that "I am pretending" look on his face.

Carrie said...

Mom,

That Emily is my sweet friend from Madison.

Your daughter Emily never looks at the blog or checks her email. Commenting on the blogs would be entirely out of the question!

Julie Allen said...

We did an animal theme this year too--Clark was a tiger, Emily was a mouse (though the costume looked eerily like a cat, but we know that would never be), and Soren was a frog once and a pumpkin twice. We really missed you at Shelley's Halloween party. My kids had their stamped bags from last year and I kept thinking you guys would drive up!