Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just enjoying him...

Here's a quick story about Isaac's sweet big brother. At 4:15 this morning I was up and changing Isaac's diaper. Luke wandered in as he is apt to do about that time of day. He laid down on my bed and I left Isaac in his co-sleeper to go to the bathroom. When I returned Luke had scooted himself up next to Isaac's bed and they were staring at each other, Luke smiling. Luke looked up at me and said, "I just slid down here to enjoy him".

There will be more pictures forthcoming. Our hard drive is finally full of pictures and we are purchasing an external drive on Friday (Nat is going to face the black Friday crowds to get a deal).

3 comments:

meg said...

Oh Lukey, what an old 4 year old he is. Too smart for his own good, I say.

Rachel C. said...

Hurray! I'm dying to know the ENTIRE birth story, but maybe you won't be posting that on the blog. :)

Congratulations! He's such a cutie!

Julie Allen said...

I'm with Rachel on wanting to hear the whole story. I tried to call you the other day but your cell phone number doesn't work anymore, so I'm sad I can't gush over you and baby Isaac in real time!